With a variety of accommodation, numerous dining options, sun drenched beaches, boutique shopping and vibrant nightlife, Broadbeach is fast becoming the premier destination for Gold Coast holidays. Holiday makers are amazed at the many things to do in and around the Broadbeach area as well as how close they all are.
Along the Broadbeach strip travellers are spoilt for choice when it comes to dining. Choose from over 100 quality restaurants and cafes which line Surf Parade and the Broadbeach Mall, each offering alfresco dining and delicious international cuisine. Among these restaurants travellers will find some of the best and most sophisticated on the Gold Coast including Moo Moo The Wine Bar and Grill which serves up some of the best steak in Queensland.
Along with dining one of the main attractions for holiday makers visiting the Coast each year are the incredible beaches. Gold Coast boasts 50km of white sand and pristine blue waters which stretch through and past Broadbeach. Kurrawa Beach in Broadbeach has a reputation as a safe bathing location and hosts some of Australia's major surf life saving competitions.
If holiday makers aren't in the water their sure to be shopping at the many stores Broadbeach offers, whether it be at one of the largest retail stores in Australia, Pacific Fair, or one of the boutique stores at the Oasis Shopping Centre on Broadbeach Mall or Niecon Plaza located on Surf Parade. No matter what you're looking for you're sure to find it in Broadbeach.
Along with great shopping comes great nightlife and entertainment. The majority of the Gold Coast's nightclubs and bars are located in Broadbeach and neighbouring Surfers Paradise. Dance the night away to house music, techno, live bands or watch a Las Vegas style floor show at The Star Gold Coast, then try your luck on the gaming tables.
Things to do in the Gold Coast
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
- WhiteWater World
- Sea World
- Movie World
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Whale Watching
- Surfing lessons
- Wave Break Island
- South Stradbroke Island
- Indoor Go Karting
- Laser Skirmish
- Metricon Stadium
- Habour Town
- Trade Secret
Gold Coast events not to miss
- Sand Safari, Australian Sand Sculpting - February
- Quicksilver/Roxy Pro - March
- Bleach Festival - March/April
- The Australian Surf Life Saving Championships - March/April
- Cooly Classic Ocean Swim - April
- Surfers Paradise Festival - April
- Gold Coast Triathlon - April
- Blues on Broadbeach Music Festival - May
- Gold Coast International Marine Expo - May
- Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show - May
- Cooly Rocks On - June
- Gold Coast Airport Marathon - July
- Broadbeach Jazz Festival - August
- V8 Supercars Gold Coast 600 - October